Friday, September 26, 2014

bachelorette party.













This was such a lovely day!
It was my very fist time as an "official" photographer, and I was so afraid to make mistakes that I was nearly shaking for the very first hour. However I was lucky enough to meet so many wonderful girls (I already knew just a couple of them) and I ended up die laughing for the rest of the afternoon.
We had no plan whatsoever (as strange it may sound), but we needed none. We just walked around in one of my favorite places, downtown Milan. We danced with strangers and went to the roof of the Duomo. I cherish every single moment, I was really lucky to be part of such a day.

5 comments:

  1. Sono tutte belle, ma quella in b/n sul duomo è spettacolare!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. la tua gentilezza è sempre disarmante ♥ grazie mille, Ila!

      Delete
  2. Tutte foto bellissime! Del resto lo sono sempre ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. E' stata per me una giornata indimenticabile...e ancora più magica grazie al tuo "tocco"...sei stata fantastica, molto professionale e allo stesso tempo pazza, proprio come noi <3
    A prestissimo! :-)

    ReplyDelete