Friday, October 3, 2014

my infant spirit would awake to the terror of the lone lake.


What you need to know about me is that I live just half an hour away from Como lake, and that I'm madly in love with the place, so I'll post so many pictures of it you will probably get tired to the point you will never ever want to visit it - just joking, go see it! You won't regret it!
Anyway, it was a shining and sunny day in August, I was alone and I just drove without knowing where to go. I stopped here because I was tired and wanted something to drink, and ta-dah! I was in love with the place in no time! It's called Menaggio - a slightly picturesque town a few miles north of Como on the western shore of the lake. It's small and charming. One of the highlights is the promenade that wraps around much of the town. It's beautifully landscaped and has fantastic views of the lake itself. It's such a pleasure walking around by the small town that time passed me by without my even noticing.
I will never get tired of spending my time like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment